Acrylic nails £5!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautytreats75

Reaction score
I have just been on facebook and seen a girl advertising a full set of acrylic nails for £5!!!!!! And someone asked her if she could soak a set off first and she said she charges only £3 to do that!!! Cheap, inexperienced, uninsured therapists selling themselves so cheaply DRIVE ME MAD!!!!!!!!! How the hell are the rest of us legit therapist supposed to compete with that! I know she will prob not get any repet custom, but still. Its hard enough out there as it is nevermind therapists advertising prices like that! Rant over!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

How the hell are the rest of us legit therapist supposed to compete with that!
Would you really want to? ;)

And obviously we don't - they are completely different.. I hesitate to use the word 'markets' but the people who will have their nails done for £5 are not the type of people who will appreciate and take care of my work. I much prefer using quality products from a company who supports me and encourages me to be the best. I WANT to be the best in my area and I want my clients to realise that. And I'd far rather have one client at £40 than 8 at a fiver!

Listen to linzi! Your always going to get meddlers! I use top quality products and my prices show that, I get the "professional" long term type of clients who prefer to pay for quality! It was only yesterday my friend said so & so is advertising on Facebook tans for £9, my response - good for her! :D

I know im just fed up of being asked how can u do nails for?? My nail prices are my nail prices. And its therapists like her that make clients ask such questions. Just bugs me

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Lordy why does it bug you? It's laughable! Do you compete? I dont, in fact I take no notice of such ridiculous things. Get on with your own business. Why spend so much valuable energy and time looking at Facebook people? Who gives a rats behind what these messers do? Just kiss the ones who query your prices OFF. And move along in the direction you want to go.

Latest posts

Back