Acrylic nails and aftercare advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tasmin1426

Reaction score
does this sound ok am I missing anything, I want this form to be given to every client and act as a disclaimer to cover me. can you think of anything else i should add to it? xx

Aftercare Advice​

• Please do not pick the nails as this will weaken them.
  • If lifting occurs please come back to me for a repair.
  • Use gloves when using cleaning products or gardening
  • You may apply hand cream and Cuticle oil as needed.
If you lose a nail within the first 4 days of fitting I will replace the affected nail for free. Any nail loss after the initial 4 days I charge a £5 call out charge to replace the nail. In the unlikely event you need 5 or more nails replaced then you will be charged for a new set. Please send a photo so I can assess the repair needed. Do not pick remaining nails off.​

Hi I think that sounds ok

does this sound ok am I missing anything, I want this form to be given to every client and act as a disclaimer to cover me. can you think of anything else i should add to it? xx

Aftercare Advice​

• Please do not pick the nails as this will weaken them.
  • If lifting occurs please come back to me for a repair.
  • Use gloves when using cleaning products or gardening
  • You may apply hand cream and Cuticle oil as needed.
If you lose a nail within the first 4 days of fitting I will replace the affected nail for free. Any nail loss after the initial 4 days I charge a £5 call out charge to replace the nail. In the unlikely event you need 5 or more nails replaced then you will be charged for a new set. Please send a photo so I can assess the repair needed. Do not pick remaining nails off.​

I also include that the nails are not fully cured when they leave the salon and so they need to be extra careful with them. Full cure takes about 24-48 hours. I would suggest that cuticle oil is applied at least once a day night time is best. I also tell them that they need infils and re balance and explain about the structure of the nail, apex growing out etc. Lot's of clients don't understand why infills are needed and so push the time in between appointments. When they know why it is important they are more likely to book in x Hope this helps x

Latest posts

Back