Acrylic nails or liquid & powder?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen Minx

Reaction score
Hi guys just wondering how you all word your enhancement services on your price lists? Acrylic Nails so the public understand better or Liquid & Powder and educate clients on the difference?

I'm about to redo my price list for about the 3rd time this year ready for April 6th to include Brisa Lite. I was just going to refer this has Gel Nails but I've decided I want to refer it has it is, a smoothing gel and a sculpting gel.

I used to word it has liquid & Powder but no ones seems to understand. It does sound much better than Acrylic Nails if I'm honest. So what do you all do?

I never use professional jargon with clients if it is going to confuse them. I would call L&P acrylic.

Although it sticks in my throat I say Acrylic. Liquid & Powder draws blank looks.

I do if the conversation goes that way explain the chemical up and how gel and L&P are the same

Vicki x

My clients give the blank look also, so I stick with the client lingo and call it Acrylic Nails and if the chance arises, I explain the L&P side of things.

Latest posts

Back