Acrylic nails re-training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audreyduff

Reaction score
Looking for some advice, I trained in nail technology at college which was a 6 months course 1 evening per week, I didn't feel the training was very good and was very rushed in my opinion although was 6 months we never got much experience! We didn't even get shown French just standard overlay and tip. I've been doing ok though it's been over a year since qualified, BUT although I'm doing them no probs I don't think they are the best quality in the world, I use nsi products which Is what we used in training, now I wish I had known about cnd at the time and would have spent my money elsewhere. I dont know what to go now as I would love to be great at acrylics not just ok, I'm unsure if I should fork out the money to resin with cnd now or does anyone else have any hood advice/suggestions for me??? Maybe a similar experience???? Thanks x

Have you thought about conversion course of L&P with CND?

This could really help you and it's great value for money.

I was thinking of it but I've been out too long so starting again with foundation.

E x

I also did the same as you trained at college, but haven't felt confident enough been looking at cnd conversion course spoke to the guys at sweet squared they really helpful and suggested a conversion course. Frustrating i know cos u trust the colleges wish i also had learnt of cnd first, but i have just purchased shellac so my conversion may have to wait a month or two. But I am sharing the love for shellac and salon geek.:D

Latest posts

Back