Acrylic Nails.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MousyX

Reaction score
I have started doing acrylic nails at home but there not as shiny as they are once you have them done in a shop. I've bought 2 different top coats out of Salon Services but they still aren't all that shiny.

I have started doing acrylic nails at home but there not as shiny as they are once you have them done in a shop. I've bought 2 different top coats out of Salon Services but they still aren't all that shiny.

Hi are you buffing them to a shine? The best polish to buy from there for a high gloss is sech vite top coat.

Yeah Im buffing them, I just bought a new top coat the other day and it says on it High Gloss top coat but its not very shiny at all.

Yeah Im buffing them, I just bought a new top coat the other day and it says on it High Gloss top coat but its not very shiny at all.

I promise you seche vite will give that gloss

Okay thanks, Ill give it a go :)

I had this same problem but I file then buff and my best top coat is the OPI you can't go wrong with this one x

I second seche vite! Couldn't live without mine lol x

Not meaning to make you sound like you dont know what you have done, but when you have them done in a salon is it gel or acrylic, as gel really does give that high gloss shine?
Also, instead of using a top coat you could buff them to a shine-sometimes this can look better than a top coat :)
I use Creative Super Shiney and it does the trick for me.

Latest posts

Back