Acrylic nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomeofBeauty

Beautyispassion
Reaction score
I am currently training in acrylic nails, I have been in the beauty industry for 12 years and I have decided to train in acrylics due to demand,

My trainer is using the sculpting method which I enjoy any hints and tips would be great?
X

Im currently Training in Prohesion Acrylics and ive got my last training day in a couple of weeks!! which brand do you use? I recommend putting a form onto a orange wood stick or even a dotting tool and put a form onto it? and keep practicing your smile lines and putting your beads on!

who are you training with?

Good luck :) :) x

Im currently Training in Prohesion Acrylics and ive got my last training day in a couple of weeks!! which brand do you use? I recommend putting a form onto a orange wood stick or even a dotting tool and put a form onto it? and keep practicing your smile lines and putting your beads on!

who are you training with?

Good luck :) :) x

Thank you,

I'm training with nsi acrylics I'm great at creating a smile line with lacquer and gel but acrylics is a whole new game for me, what are prohesion acrylics is that the brand prohesion?

X

its nail and hand harmony (gelish) but they brought out a liquid and powder system called Prohesion Acrylics, its a great course and brand :)

Latest posts

Back