Acrylic nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was nsi, I will try practicing beads thanks

I’ve done training courses in nsi Glasgow and mine were very good.
I hope you get it sorted

I’d recommend watching lots of YouTube tutorials on acrylic application, get yourself a practice hand and just practice your butt off. I did a learn at home course a few years back but found it difficult as the learning material was moving too fast for me. I only do my own nails for the moment but using the YouTube tutorials has really helped with my application technique and filing. I did a new set for myself last night and barely had to file because application was smooth, when I was doing my course it was like you, all bumpy and needed crazy filing. Just keep at at it and you’ll get there

I’m new to acrylics and they are bumpy and uneven with bits missing ‍♀️ How do I correct this
Definitely practice! The most important part is proper powder to liquid ratio. You don’t want too wet of a bead thats runny and to dry a bead will make swiping the acrylic difficult and set to quickly. The placement of the bead and how quickly you can sculp the bead smoothly is huge and you want to make sure it isn’t too hot in your work environment because it will make it set quicker. Naio nails on YouTube was my best friend. She’s a wonderful teacher and has basic teaching for acrylic if your diy. Be incredibly careful of not damaging your natural nails and removing and applying correctly. I damaged my nails pacticing and I’m still suffering from the mistakes.

It takes time to figure everything like ratios some powders need to be worked wetter some dryer even pigmented colours from the same company will need to be worked with wetter if glitter in powder probably need to work wetter. Cover pinks and lighter colours work with dryrer. Whites sometimes need to work wetter. There i 2nd that you try different acrylic products and companies .

Latest posts

Back