Acrylic or Brisa Lite overlay

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BitsyProspect

Reaction score
Hi Gals,
I have a new client that I have not met yet, she is a hairdresser so her hands are in water and other liquids often. She has had Acrylic pink and white in the past as an enhancement and an overlay on her natural nails. She is new to my area and has contacted me for an overlay on her natural nails. She says she gets the Acrylic and does not get them infilled but she will soak off and get them redone because it yellows.
I don't use acrylic very often so I would still consider myself a novice. I have been using OPI Clarite because it has very little odor (I'm mobile) but I really don't find it easy to use with the extra step of applying the curing resin.
She is willing to try CND Brisa Lite Soak off gel which I do use often for natural nail overlays and "weekend Nails".
My concern is that she is a hairdresser, the Brisa Lite might not be durable enough for her and just lift right off within a week whereas, she has had success with acrylic.
Should I invest in a CND Liquid and Powder product moving forward and scrap the OPI? I am fully qualified/certified in Liquid and Powder with another product line and conversion courses aren't required in my area.
Does anyone have a client that is a hairdresser and tried Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel with success? Your experienced advice would be much appreciated.

Latest posts

Back