Acrylic or gel extensions training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lou1984

Reaction score
Hi all
I'm currently looking at some nail extensions training and not sure what course would be more beneficial to me Acrylic or Gel.
Last july I did my manicure/pedicure & Gel polish training, I currently only used the Ink london products & lamp.
Iv looked at the ink london training ( acrygel & acrylink) but the local trainers are well over an hours drive away and there courses are over 4 days ( not a problem but want to be 100% sure first)
All my previous training nails, brows etc has always been on a 1 to 1 basis, I personally feel that this is the best option to receive the best possible training.
I would really appreciate any advice on weather to go for acrylic or gel extensions and recommendations of training (I'm based in stoke on trent)
Thankyou

It's the second most common question after who should I train with. Use the search option or grab a cuppa and read back through the older threads, there are hundreds of discussions about the prosvand cins6of both, and don't forget gel hybrids are another option now

Thanks for your reply, it much appreciated, I'll have a good search over the next few days.

Latest posts

Back