Acrylic or gel for toes? which do you prefer to do.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a1nails

Reaction score
Acrylic or gel for toes? which do you prefer to do?

I've only done gel for toes although I prefer to use acrylic for hands.

Is the acrylic hard to do for toes?

acrylic is the same as for hands... I can't keep gel on my hands or feet, so I wear L&P, it is faster to aplly and set and everything.

BUT if you are using a soak off gel, don't expect the same "feeling" with acryl, of course.

Hi! I LOVE gel toes! I love having them on my toes & doing them on people. They are very popular where I live! Good Luck!

I do L&P and I did my cousins toes for her hols, 1st time, I thought they were as easy as hands. Good Luck

Iv only done gel at the mo so cant say about acrylic,doing acrylic in sep cant wait.xx

Acrylic or gel for toes? which do you prefer to do?

I've only done gel for toes although I prefer to use acrylic for hands.

Is the acrylic hard to do for toes?
i have done acrylic they look good and they are stronger

I do both but love the look of gels more I like the shine.I wear only open toe shoes and gel on toes but most clients are l&p with a gel top coat because they wear alot of close shoe and are an there feet a lot (waitress and joggers).I fine the l&p stand up to the pressure better than gel alone.:eek:

Trini

i ve only ever done acrylic and found them easier than fingers :)

Both are easy to do as you have no apex to build and it is a pretty quick job. It tends to be personal preference usually. If you use acrylic a gel overlay will make them nice and shiny.

Latest posts

Back