Acrylic paint on nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TAYVIARN

Reaction score
:lol:Hi Ladies,

Dose any one know where i could purshase an instructional dvd online for painting flowers the ones with the acrylic paint when you apply two colours to the prush i think it is called onstroke painting.

I have checked ebay and nailtech pr but they are not in english.

Any suggestions would be of great help to me.

Thanks,

Tayviarn

Try this link... maybe you'll find anything interestin for you...
Nail Art Kits

I know Notorious Nails has them. I think the web site is NotoriousNails.com
Good luck, it's fun stuff!!

Kathleen

Last edited by a moderator:
Try to check out Christines web site in the US, she have some nail art tutorials on her site

Christie's Nails

Try to check out Christines web site in the US, she have some nail art tutorials on her site

Christie's Nails
Sorry I was being nosey...:green:..I tried to look at her tutorials but she asks for a subcription fee of 29.95?!:|

Thanks ladies

Hi, try this link FolkArt OneStroke Videos here in PR we use this same technique, only smaller, You can also purchase the teaching guides. Hope this helps :wink2:.

I do have some of the donna duberry practice sheets and paints, but the art is so big. it's just so difficult i feel like i have given up before i have tried.

Trust me! If you can do it with a big brush, you can do it with a small brush.
I taught Donna Dewberry's One Stroke Painting and do the same thing on nails.
Just practice! Slowly use a smaller, smaller, smaller brush.
Have fun with it, it's only paint!

Kathleen

Try this link Liliya - nail designer
I just came home from a class at her, and shes very talented and so nice... The yellow (i believe) is the one about painting!

Hi i just looked at her site and wow she is very good. Would love to be half as good as she is one day. x

Latest posts

Back