acrylic Paints

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gizmo

Reaction score
anyone know any good websites or mail order companies to buy acrylic paints from. :)

are these paints for freehand nail art?
If they are, i tend to buy mine for either my local art/stationery shop or the wincy little pots you tend to get with kids 'paint by numbers' from the toy shop! They are absolutely fine for nail art, dry quickly on the nail and once sealed/top coated last really well. Sometimes i need to water them down a bit, but this is a cheap way of getting a really good selection of colours.
hope this helps :D

I too got some from my local Hobbycraft store. They were in the bargain bin , the tiny ones that you normally get in paint by numbers & I got 2 x 8 for 50p each set BARGAIN. Art & craft shops have some really good buys so you will be sure to find something suitable there.
However why not visit Chocolates web site, www.k-sa-ra.co.uk. She prides herself on her nail art, runs all sorts of couses & sells everything on site. She is certain to have exactly what you need.

Sonia

thanks for the tips :)

Latest posts

Back