acrylic powder and the liquid..changing colour problem?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hepburn

Reaction score
hi

how do i use acrylic powder? dpo i apply acrylic first and then dip the liquid brush into the coloured powder and apply?

i have tried this but the liquid then changes colour and when applied to the nail it drags the coloured powder across the nail... im so confused! :cry:

i use dream acrylic producs but the acrylic powder is just astandard make i brought from ebay...

i wanted to do all different colours on the nail but it seems impossible..:!:

hepburn xx

Personally if I'm doing coloured tips I do all my zone 1's first with my colour then change my monomer and go back to do my zones 2 and 2 with my pink.

To be honest though mixing products (liqiuds and powder) from different manufacturers is a recipe for disaster...... Products are formulated to work together and you risk service breakdown and over-exposure by using unbranded products, especially from Ebay. You will also invalidate your insurance by using products from an unauthrised source.

Investigate a range like CND or Nfu.Oh who will cover both P+W and colour/glitter L+P.

Hth's

hi

how do i use acrylic powder? dpo i apply acrylic first and then dip the liquid brush into the coloured powder and apply?

i have tried this but the liquid then changes colour and when applied to the nail it drags the coloured powder across the nail... im so confused! :cry:

i use dream acrylic producs but the acrylic powder is just astandard make i brought from ebay...

i wanted to do all different colours on the nail but it seems impossible..:!:

hepburn xx

By reading your post, it sounds like you have had no training ? this would be the first step, to learn :)

Latest posts

Back