Acrylic powder or Gellux for l&p coloured tips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BPampered

Reaction score
Hey everyone, hoping people can share their opinions on this. Before I did my two colour acrylic training I used to do all my coloured tips in gellux so that I could buff off and move the smile line and or change the colour at each maintenance. I did my two coloir l&p training about 6 months ago, but im still not overally confident with doing the smile line but im still practicing.

However ive been thinking if I would be best off still offer gellux for coloured tips as this will make the maintenance a lot easier and still give my client the opinion to change to any colour.

What do u think? Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

I use coloured acrylic for the tip. But i dont see the harm in offering both :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

However ive been thinking if I would be best off still offer gellux for coloured tips as this will make the maintenance a lot easier and still give my client the opinion to change to any colour.

What do u think? Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

All my clients are changing color every 3 weeks! So i decided to sculpt with clear acrylic and i use Shellac over the enhancements.

Latest posts

Back