Acrylic sable brushes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm a Star

Reaction score
Hi
I know alot of you use creative brushes but what other brushes do you recommend for acrylic. Im looking for a size 8 sable brush i have looked at a few web pages but wondered what some of you use

thanks

I personally enjoy using the Pro-Comp brush by Grafton as this comes in two halves so when not in use you can cover the bristles and put it away without any concerns of damage. Its also great as it fits in your bag (cos I take mine home as I dont like anyone else in the salon using it!)

It looks very nice (silver & clear), is available in all sizes, not too expensive and has a good feel and balance.

T. Stephenson.

You should try E-Z Flow brushes. I use them to create smile lines for my boogie nights and also they work really well for creating 3D flowers. I hope this helps.

Nidia

T. Stephenson said:
I personally enjoy using the Pro-Comp brush by Grafton as this comes in two halves so when not in use you can cover the bristles and put it away without any concerns of damage. Its also great as it fits in your bag (cos I take mine home as I dont like anyone else in the salon using it!)

It looks very nice (silver & clear), is available in all sizes, not too expensive and has a good feel and balance.

T. Stephenson.
Hi, could you please tell me where i can get these brushes you are talking about? They sound great esp[ecially as mine do tend to get damaged as not any protection. Thanks:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back