Acrylic storage box help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teens1974

Reaction score
Hiya

I have just started a acrylic course and have no idea what i should be keeping my kit in. Can anyone help me please? I believe i shouldnt store it/carry it in a plastic case

I like the idea of a pink or zebra print box, but am not sure where is the best place to buy them from

Thank you

x

I went to wh smith and bought a set of boxes from there. They match my living room and I can reuse them when I've qualified and mobile.

I got my zebra print box from Sally's when it was in offer I know they are having vat free day tomorrow. It's a fab case!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337776796.083928.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337776796.083928.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 354
I got a pink zebra case from beauty uk last year But recently I went to tkmaxx in there storage section and picked up a lovely case for £12.99 has all different sections in x

I use a pink case, I got it from Argos for £19.99 it fits everything in perfectly and they still have them in stock x

I have a similar case to Miss LB. Its metal with groves all the way round iykwim, carries all my acrylic and gelish! x

I use a pink case, I got it from Argos for £19.99 it fits everything in perfectly and they still have them in stock x

Ooooooo that sounds perfect, do u have a link or can I tell me what to search for please

X

This is mine from roo salon and I love it x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337871405.131610.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337871405.131610.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 174

Latest posts

Back