Acrylic systems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So i've been a qualified nail tech for 6 years now but couldn't handle doing acrylic extensions as i was doing them from home and the smell gave me a migraine as it would linger for hours. I've now got a little purpose built salon in the back garden and i would like to get back into acrylic as i wouldnt be living with the fumes. I need to gain a little confidence in this again as its been so long so will get my trainer hand out. Can anyone recommend the best acrylic system for price, durability, fumes etc.. I already use CND Brisa Lite for my UV Gel Extensions. But wanted to get other techs views before automatically opting for the CND Retention xxx

Can't help with the acrylic, but are you aware that CND has discontinued the Brisa Lite system?

I believe CND require you to train with them or at least take their conversion course before they will sell you their l&p

Maybe you did train with them, but just mentioning it

Never trained with CND but never had problems ordering their products. Have done for years. Gutted about the Brisa Lite Gel i much preferred a soak off rather than a brush off gel. Looks like i need to rethink my whole system then...

Never trained with CND but never had problems ordering their products. Have done for years. Gutted about the Brisa Lite Gel i much preferred a soak off rather than a brush off gel. Looks like i need to rethink my whole system then...

Noooo pls don't re think your whole system

CND retention is low in odour. And it doesn't linger. You should Defo try it before making a decision.

I love NSI attraction but I was trained by them so have always used it, I work smart, keep my monomer covered when not in use and don't wipe my brush excessively, I've just bought a GVS nail station and this has pretty much eliminated any odour x

Latest posts

Back