Acrylic systems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubyconfusing

Reaction score
Hey lovelies

I've been using Calgel for 2 years now and always shy away from extensions because I just don't feel they are strong enough... I've had loads of people ask if I do acrylics so am considering a course.... I just wanted to know from Acrylic techs are there any systems you would recommend? Should I go on an e file course too??

I've always been a bit scared of acrylic after a bad experience myself but they seem to be what people want

Thanks in advance xx

I'd recommend that you instead take a class on an AcrylGel. The application is similar to acrylic, but it cures in a UV lamp. This has the advantage that you don't have to learn the Liquid and Powder mix ratio, and can work with the material for as long as you need.

There is the possibility that Ethyl Methacrylate - the main ingredient of Acrylic Liquid, may be banned for cosmetic use. We are all waiting for the decision.

There is the possibility that Ethyl Methacrylate - the main ingredient of Acrylic Liquid, may be banned for cosmetic use. We are all waiting for the decision.

Say what now??????

Who, when, why?

EU only?

Yes, EU only.

Latest posts

Back