Acrylic Toe Nails - Pro's please help me!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxinew

Reaction score
Hi There,

I am in desperate need of some professional advice.

I require extensions/acrylic to my 2 big toes nails (my left has no nail at all, due to an ingrowing op- it never grew back. My right has no prob whatsoever).

Due to my left big toe having no nail at all it is required to be 'built up' in order to resemble the right big toe nail. This means acrylic being built on the skin slightly.
I am in no way allergic to this, and this does not seem to 'lift'.

I have been visiting my nail tech for years, and am looking for another tech due to her re-locating.

I have spent alot of time and money to find someone to help me...
Often technichians refuse to take on the challenge or are less than confident!
I end up leaving the salon in tears as my nails look hacked at and do not resemble eachother at all.

If there are any nails techs out there who are confident in doing this procedure or know anyone who could help. Please advise.

Many thanks

If you say where about in London you are there might be someone on here who is near to you and happy to help.

babe so sorry to hear about this!!!!:hug: sure a nail geek be able to help!!!

I would advice you to see a doc, say you want something to be done about it, say you feel depressed, i sure they have something to be able to help you with!!! sure there be something, keep going back!!! :hug:

Good luck hun!!! :hug::hug::hug:

im sure there will be someone to help you
i do this
i call it toenail reconstruction
if you have no toe nail atall it can be done and the toenail can stay on for as long as the adhesive adheres it to your skin, the other toenail is made to look the same, no probs,

hth xx
put your location down so other london geeks can help you, im not near london im afraid, as i would have loved to of helped you out,
there is nothing better than seeing someone leave the salon, and go straight off to buy a pair of flip flops!!!to show off their new pretty feet!!!

Latest posts

Back