Acrylic toenail removal - how??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherubs

Reaction score
Not that i've attempted l+p on toenails just yet but how would you remove it? is it just a case of filing/buffing off? I can't imagine sitting with feet soaking in acetone:eek::eek:
Thanks

i would pressume you'd do it as i was taught to do fingers....cotton woll soaked in acetone and placed on nail then wrapped in foil to keep in heat?

i would pressume you'd do it as i was taught to do fingers....cotton woll soaked in acetone and placed on nail then wrapped in foil to keep in heat?

yup thats what i would do. and heat a towel in a microwave and placed over the toes feels nice and warming and speeds things up..x

Must admit I had thought of this, just wondered how others did it!
Thanks

i do it like that, then put a rubber glove over the foot as far as you can to hold the foil in place and it also holds in the heat and makes it work faster.

file the overlay first too to remove some of the product and it'll be faster.

you could always do what i did today and kick a bed !!! instant toenail removal....
:green:
but i really wouldnt advise it ...it bloody hurts ...

what i normally do is file over the nail to thin..saturate a pad, place over the nail, and wrap in tin foil hun xxx

you could always do what i did today and kick a bed !!! instant toenail removal....
:green:
but i really wouldnt advise it ...it bloody hurts ...

what i normally do is file over the nail to thin..saturate a pad, place over the nail, and wrap in tin foil hun xxx

pmsl... you poor dear!!!!!!

and that's exactly what i do (the soak off)... it looks exceptionally silly but it works :lol:

Latest posts

Back