Acrylic White Tip application

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachy J

Reaction score
Hi There, I am just wanting some advice please. I have just moved on from applying white tips to applying natural tips and using White acrylic for the tip, the only problem i have is I don't know whether I should be putting one layer of Acrylic over my white tip to finish or purely leaving the white tip free, any advice would be great as I am finding it difficult to apply pink acrylic without touching the white?:Grope:

Hi Rachy, what I do is apply the white to create my smile line etc., then when applying my pink butt it up to the white. Everyone does things differently but I, and I know a few people on here also cap the whole nail in clear afterwards.

hth:hug:

Hi Rachy, what I do is apply the white to create my smile line etc., then when applying my pink butt it up to the white.

This is what I do too

I do the same thing and then, esp on myself or on very flat nails, if I find there are low spots or the apex isnt as high as id like it to be I use clear..hth

also, some like the reverse application. this avoids getting any pink on the white ever as you do your pink first! try it!

Latest posts

Back