Acrylics lifting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wendy Clark

Reaction score
One of my clients Acrylics are lifting badly!! I've been doing her for many years and didn't have this problem. She is going through the menopause... Could this effect her nails? X

Yes this would affect the nail and its natural oils. I would recommend nail pure plus by NSI to use after buffing before applying a tip to dehydrated the nail and get it to the correct pH. I hope this helps

Try protein bond by young nails. I find this excellent to help with adhesion x

Is she taking HRT? It definitely sounds like something has changed doesn't it.

It's good to hear that the above posters have found good products that they recommend, however you should look within your current product line for any additional products and not mix items from different lines. :)

One of my clients Acrylics are lifting badly!! I've been doing her for many years and didn't have this problem. She is going through the menopause... Could this effect her nails? X
Different medical problems and certain medications can douse acrylics to prematurely lift. Young Nails Protein Bond is excellent in adhering the acrylic to the jai, also great under nail polish for that extra bond.

Latest posts

Back