Acrylics pricing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

000whiterose000

Reaction score
Hi guys

Can you please help me with pricing?
I qualified in October and offer acrylics for £ 15 to new clients. This way if they are happy they can return and continue to pay full price. The offer has been working well and the clients seem happy.

Questions about full price services:

1. Is £15 ok for infills?
2. Some clients have had encapsulated or embedded nail art so its a lot of work to remove and rebalance. So I was thinking would it be ok to charge an extra £5 for removing a design?
3. Once I have done my infills and the nail is restored to a natural acrylic nail, how much do I charge if they want polish on top?
And how much if they want nail art (roughly as depends on nail art).
Would £5 for polish be too much? Would from £6 for nail art be too much?

I'm worried that removal of previous design + rebalance and infills + nail art could be around £26-30 which is about the price of a new set.

What do u guys do?

Thank you and sorry for all the questions I'm a newbie :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I charge for clear sculpts (I don't use tips) £27.50 new set, infills are £20.00 and rebalance is £22.50 which include polish but shellac/Gelish one colour is extra £10, I charge various prices for art as do onestroke, 3d, etc so varies.

I charge more for pink n white, if client comes in longer than 3 weeks I charge more if bad regrowth etc on infills.

My prices are £18 infills, £20 with polish and nail art I start from 50p a nail depending on what it is and how fiddly. Like if it's one sticker/water decal on one nail then 50p but if it's one nail covered in rhinestones id charge about £3 extra

I charge £40-50 for a new full set )any style colour or shape
£25 (+£5 if art or shellac is wanted) for infield
£30-£35 for pink & whites full rebalance
It may sound expensive but clients pay that for great nails xx hth xx

I meant infills! Argh x

Thank you that is inspiring and I hope to gain the experience and skill to charge as much one day, only a newbie atm :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Seriously? And people pay it? That's what I'm talking about who said you can't make money from doing nails?

I wish I could charge that much!

Well you are a grand master so I guess you can! One day......

I charge £28 for acrylics, plus £5 for gelish colour plus £2 for nail art. But if it's lots of nail art then £5. Infills are £20, 're balance £22.

Latest posts

Back