Acrylics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sash2012

Reaction score
ok so i've not trained to do acrylics but i've pretty much taught myself how to apply the tip and file it to shape BUT i can never seem to flatten the acrylic on my nail it is always bumpy =/

also i'd like advice on how to do glitter tips (using hexagon glitter)

id just like to do them on myself and im looking for some guidance maybe some steps on how to do both properly so i can follow and try again please

:D

Hi Sash2012

As this is is a professionals website we won't advise consumers how to cause themselves potential health and/or permanent nail problems, but we can and will advise you on the safest steps to enjoying beautiful nail enhancements:

step 1 - enrol in a training provider that can teach you the correct and safe manner in which to use these products ....
(did you know that incorrect use can and will lead to skin irritation and allergic reaction that may mean you can NEVER wear nails again?)

step 2 - if step 1 does not apply for you - Pay a professional technician who can ensure to protect and nurture your nails as well as transform them into beautiful well crafted nails through the use of the professional application..

good luck

Latest posts

Back