Acrylics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailSpa

Reaction score
Welllllll hey guys beena few weeks now that i have been on here but just to say that following my spa elements course from manicure and pedicure i am doing my acrylics in jan. CANT WAIT its with jes from EZ FLOW , and lets also give EZ flow a big wet kisss - lol sounds strange i know I AM STRANGE but EZ flow doesnt really get mentioned. SO I LOVE U EZ FLOW ! lol
C ya !
x
x
x:biggrin:

You will have a great time on the L&P course I loved it good luck and have fun.

Caz xxx:biggrin:

NailSpa said:
Welllllll hey guys beena few weeks now that i have been on here but just to say that following my spa elements course from manicure and pedicure i am doing my acrylics in jan. CANT WAIT its with jes from EZ FLOW , and lets also give EZ flow a big wet kisss - lol sounds strange i know I AM STRANGE but EZ flow doesnt really get mentioned. SO I LOVE U EZ FLOW ! lol
C ya !
x
x
x:biggrin:
i love ezflow too:Love:
you will have a great time in january

Jo just checked out ur site it looks fab , i love ur nails they butiful lol , nice 1
x

NailSpa said:
Jo just checked out ur site it looks fab , i love ur nails they butiful lol , nice 1
x
ah thanks stef:hug:

Good luck and have a fab time. Please refer to l&p lol! i hate the word Acrylics.xxx

I LUUUUURRRRVVVVVVEEEEE EZFLOW too!
Have a great time on your course
:D

me love Ezflow too!

have a good on on your course - you will love it! let us know how you do!

And me!!! Have a great time on your L & P course, you will love love it!

Take care xx

Aw Stef,..... hunnio we are going to have fun ....roll on jan ;)

Jess
xox

I love ezflow,:Love:.... and you will love it too....

Good luck Stef, you'll enjoy every minuite of it.

Jess is a fabulous educator, you won't go wrong there.

And a big wet kiss back to you from all at EzFlow!

I agree with Antony, Jessica is a fabulous educator and you will have a fantastic time on your Acrylic course in January!

Regards

Maria x

Thanks guys and thanks ant for ur reply , i cant beleive u just replyed 2 me lol , jess is always telling me how good ur work is and i have seen it as well and its really amazing - thanks hun ! lol and all u ladys have such a fantastic skilll - i wanna b like all of u and cant wait untill jan - went out and bought my foot spa today for spa element clients hehe !
xXx

its lovely reading posts from new to be nail technicians..i love your enthusiasm...:hug:

NailSpa said:
Thanks guys and thanks ant for ur reply , i cant beleive u just replyed 2 me lol , jess is always telling me how good ur work is and i have seen it as well and its really amazing - thanks hun ! lol and all u ladys have such a fantastic skilll - i wanna b like all of u and cant wait untill jan - went out and bought my foot spa today for spa element clients hehe !
xXx

thanks steff,

and i agree with joanne too, i love the enthusiam you have, it'll take you far

Latest posts

Back