Acrylics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajb

Reaction score
Just getting back into nails after a bit of time out, how long does it take people to do a full set with polish or a gel polish, im currently taking about about and 15 with polish or hour and half with gel polish on top, would you say that is too long?

Hi it take me between 1hr to 1.30 hrs depending on what im doing and clients nails.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

ok good was getting a bit worried i was taking too long think people think you can do them in about half hour lol

I'm still pretty new to acrylics but it takes me 2 hours to do a set with tips, and about 1.5 hours to do a natural overlay :)

I always book 1hr 15 if it's tip/overlay & shellac or 1hr 30 with nail design. My clients come because they want to relax & be pampered - often unload their lives problems too, I don't mind though!

I book no longer than 1 hour and 15 minutes for any appointments in general that's from arrival to leaving. If a client has sent a picture to me of something a little fancier I may book out an extra 5/10 minutes but generally speaking this is enough.

Don't worry too much about time, if that's what it takes you to achieve quality work I'm sure your clients won't mind :)

Latest posts

Back