Adam & Eve wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jojo@salongeek

Reaction score
I'm Kim Lawless trained & love her technique!! Im currently using Perron Rigot Euro Blonde wax & totally happy with the results but I can't stand the smell :-/ Iv opened an email from Adam & Eve wax this morning & really like the look of the fruity waxes.
I'm also using salon system wax for my strip waxing & was wanting to upgrade to a better wax. Anyway was hoping someone might have used both to compare for me! Thanks in advance xx

I'm Kim Lawless trained & love her technique!! Im currently using Perron Rigot Euro Blonde wax & totally happy with the results but I can't stand the smell :-/ Iv opened an email from Adam & Eve wax this morning & really like the look of the fruity waxes.
I'm also using salon system wax for my strip waxing & was wanting to upgrade to a better wax. Anyway was hoping someone might have used both to compare for me! Thanks in advance xx
Have you tried any of the other PR waxes? I use Homme for my my intimate waxing and it's a great wax with a nice fresh marine fragrance. Get a sample and try it out. There is also a new wax called Intimate4 which is lovely with a coconut aroma. Hope that helps..

Jo!!! Don't break my heart:( Perron Rigot have lots of lovely fragranced waxes to choose from. I always go for best hair removal than smell and in actual fact I'm switching back to Euroblonde in my own waxing room but just for a change. I've been using Homme and Intimate 4; both great and both lovely fragrance. xox

Ahh thanks for your reply guys! I do love the results of the Euro Blonde!! I will give the Homme & Intimate4 a try. Kim & Jack how does the Homme & I4 compare to EB? xx

Ahh thanks for your reply guys! I do love the results of the Euro Blonde!! I will give the Homme & Intimate4 a try. Kim & Jack how does the Homme & I4 compare to EB? xx

I use Adam and Eve products and I LOVE them! I use coconut and lime - I've tried other brands and they just didn't get away with them. I'm not disrespecting others because I'm sure they are fab but clients love the smell but more importantly the results too. :)

I use Adam and Eve Lime and coconut in the salon which everyone is loving, I also teach using the Angelic and Lust, both of which are amazing too. Why not reply to the email and see if they will send a sample? They're nice people to deal with.

[QUthis aTE="Ugg73, post: 2388607, member: 83001"]I use Adam and Eve products and I LOVE them! I use coconut and lime - I've tried other brands and they just didn't get away with them. I'm not disrespecting others because I'm sure they are fab but clients love the smell but more importantly the results too. :)[/QUOTE]

Is this a hot wax?

I changed from Euroblond to Homme and I prefer it. Smells lovely. Have you been on a discovery day? You get to try them out which is helpful

[QUthis aTE="Ugg73, post: 2388607, member: 83001"]I use Adam and Eve products and I LOVE them! I use coconut and lime - I've tried other brands and they just didn't get away with them. I'm not disrespecting others because I'm sure they are fab but clients love the smell but more importantly the results too. :)

Is this a hot wax?[/QUOTE]

They do hot and strip wax

I switched to a&e last year. Awesome waxes and pre/post wax products and they smell really great. Fantastic customer service too from the uk distributor.

I always used EB then tried Homme and never looked back .. I love it and I like the fact it's applied slightly lower in temperature makes it perfect for client comfort for intimate waxing.. It's always good to get a sample and try it for yourself... Good luck

To be honest I find them all as good as each other so it's down to personal taste. x

I've been using Intimate4 for a while and love it. It sets quicker than any other wax I've tried and it smells lush.

I used homme and intimate 4 but have gone back to euroblonde. I actually love the smell!

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi, I've just started to use the Adam & Eve wax coconut & lime which I fell in love with at Glasgow beauty. Previous to this I was using salon systems honey which was fine, however a couple of elderly clients had red skin for longer than usual, so wanted something that was more friendly for thin skin. Since using the coconut & lime, I'm finding it extremely sticky to a point where it's sticking through my wax strips and fingers getting messy, also on eyebrows there's a couple of clients I've done now where I've caused them to bleed slightly from strip removal. Havnt changed the temp or technique, using their pre and after products alongside. is it just teething problems? Also did 1st underarm with it today and it missed quite a few hairs, really want to have the brand in but at the mo its just not working with me? Any advice appreciated,

I used the A &E strawberry wax- verrrry sticky, Im experienced in waxing, but it went everywhere! Gone back to Salon systems wax. Also have tried the A&E pink wax..I find that it is starting to set up very brittle, so, Back to Euroblonde for me..

Hi, I've just started to use the Adam & Eve wax coconut & lime which I fell in love with at Glasgow beauty. Previous to this I was using salon systems honey which was fine, however a couple of elderly clients had red skin for longer than usual, so wanted something that was more friendly for thin skin. Since using the coconut & lime, I'm finding it extremely sticky to a point where it's sticking through my wax strips and fingers getting messy, also on eyebrows there's a couple of clients I've done now where I've caused them to bleed slightly from strip removal. Havnt changed the temp or technique, using their pre and after products alongside. is it just teething problems? Also did 1st underarm with it today and it missed quite a few hairs, really want to have the brand in but at the mo its just not working with me? Any advice appreciated,
Email or call Adam & Eve. Seriously, they are SO helpful. I had a few teething problems with the hot wax and they talked me through it all and I got it all sorted.

I used the A &E strawberry wax- verrrry sticky, Im experienced in waxing, but it went everywhere! Gone back to Salon systems wax. Also have tried the A&E pink wax..I find that it is starting to set up very brittle, so, Back to Euroblonde for me..
I found Angelic set brittle at first and the reason was that I was whacking up the temp of the wax pot to melt it quicker then turning it down. So if you've done that at all, your wax might be a bit hot. It gets brittle when it gets too hot.

I found Angelic set brittle at first and the reason was that I was whacking up the temp of the wax pot to melt it quicker then turning it down. So if you've done that at all, your wax might be a bit hot. It gets brittle when it gets too hot.
Hmmm maybe...I always do fast heat x 2 then leave it settle for at least another hour, so its about 56/57 when I come to use it..any lower and it sets before you apply it, almost..!

That's the way I have always set the pot up, regardless of the type of wax..if you don't fast heat then it doesn't melt enough into the body of the wax and you're left with a small amount around the edge that is way too hot and a solid lump in middle..grrr..

I know what you mean. It's irritating. I just turn my pot on WAY before I need it. It does take a good 2-3 hours to get enough wax for a hollywood. But then I generally only do 1 a day in the evening, so I have someone put the wax on for me while I'm at work. I know that's not an option for everyone. But it hasn't gone brittle since I started doing that. Maybe try calling A&E and speak to them. They really are helpful.

Latest posts

Back