adaption of facial massage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitter bug

Reaction score
just wondering if you could help me as i'm studying for my NVQ 2 facial paper and i'm not quite sure about one of the questions. It asks about adapting a facial massage for a)young skin b)dry skin c)oily skin and finally d)mature skin. i'm ok with everything else, but this has left me a bit stuck Many thanks clare xx​

I guess what medium you would use ie oil,cream what you could put in it i.e essential oils drop of tea tree for problem skin,rose for dry or mature.You shouldn't massage over pustular areas in case they burst and you spread the infection, don't drag the skin too much in mature skin can't think of much else sure you'll get more help from other geeks though.

omg sweety u had it easy lol , just finished that bloody exam and mine was for dry , oily , mature , normal,combination,etc and then for millia , blood capillarys , acne etc . AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! lol good luck sweet
xx

thankyou ladies, gonna treat myself to a glass of wine before i stick my head back in those books

SORRY and guys xx

lol hehe all kewl - dnt worry i get use to the lady thing at college
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO put my lip gloss down u cheaky mare ! lol
xxxxxx

Latest posts

Back