AdB Wax Pot anyone use it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audreyduff

Reaction score
Im looking for another wax pot as im sick fed up of the mess my one gets in its just far too big its the standard one I got at college, and now ive been mobile for a while really want to get something smaller and something hopefully easier to keep clean, Ive been looking and seen this one

AdB by ETI - Professional Wax Pot Heater/Warmer: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home

does anyone use it or know if its any good, any comments appreciated.

cheers :o)

Hi,
I was also thinking of buying this, anyone got any feedback?

Hi there,

I haven't used this particular model of wax pot. However I wanted to give my opinion from what I can see on the webpage.

I wouldn't buy this heater for professional waxing. I think it looks flimsy and fragile. The amount of wax it contains isn't specified but it doesn't look like much. The thermostat seems to have only 2settings which is nowhere near enough, you need to be able to get the right temp. for your wax and environment.

The amazon suggestion for buying batik wax with it seems appropriate! I think it would be fine for craft stuff or maybe home waxing. If you want to provide pro waxing services you need a quality machine.

I just bought a Hive digital heater after seeing a lot of positive feedback on here. Its really good, I find it better than their classic wax pot. Nice easy to clean design and heats up fast. Try looking on Beauty Express, Sally's or the wholesaler of your choice. There are lots of different types to choose from. It will probably cost twice the Amazon one (or more!) but you'll be reassured by the quality :)

Also if you're mobile have a look at the Perron Rigot tins of wax, or even just the empty tins. They have flexible plastic lids that keeps all the wax in the tin! Really useful :D

Hope that helps a bit :hug:

I totally agree with Airendale and I also have always used Hive heaters both analogue and more recently their digital wax heaters. They are great wax pots and have a range of different sizes Im sure you will find one that suits. The PR plastic lids are great for containing the wax if you are mobile also there are loads of really helpful threads on the forum with tips for mobile waxers regarding wax heaters and transport methods if you have a search Im sure they will help.
Good luck

Hth Jack

It does look neat, but if you read one of the reviews it says you have to heat wax in the microwave first and that it takes an hour to re heat or something.

I am using clean and easy roller system and am finding it fab so far.

xx

Latest posts

Back