ADD ON SERVICES

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nails At The Hat Hire Company

Reaction score
I'M THINKING OF MAYBE ONE OR TWO ADD ONSERVICES TO MY HOME NAIL SALON.
I'M THINKING AIRBRUSH TATTOO'S . i JUST HAVE THIS STIGMA ATTATCHED TO THE WORD TATTOO - SORRY-
THE OTHER THING THAT HAS GRABBED MY ATTENTION WAS THE PERFUME BIZ.
OR BETTER STILL SELLING NAIL ART SUPPLIES NAIL SUPPLIES VIA WEB AND MAIL ORDER
DOES ANYONE DO THIS/HAVE ANY CONTACTS/ADVICE/ETC.,
CHEERS

Sawadee Ka

Its body art not tatoo body art last 2 to 5 days but can take off day 1 if youb want and change any time tatoo you have forever .

I see in magazine that many stars use body art and in the films dead men walking shaft die hard cape fear and more they used body art .

Many adds from companys selling beauty products ad many more things and clothes have people in them wearing body art .

We are doing stensils for body art now if u want design i will send to you and you can make them or i will send you some stensil .

Kop khun ka mui

Take a look at K-Sa-Ra's website - www.netnails.net as they do a whole range of airbrush body stencils, paints etc. You could also try Melle at www.allthingsnails.co.uk as she's got some nice stencils too.

I find the problem with selling stuff via the web/mail order is the postage cost. It's alright if you're selling loads but it can become a bit of a problem in the beginning and you've got to spend money on buying the stock in the first place.

Just a thought.......

i JUST HAVE THIS STIGMA ATTATCHED TO THE WORD TATTOO - SORRY-

I think the stigma tied to "tattoo" is well and truly dying.

No more are they linked with guy's in the navy/army/air force or bikers/metal freaks or (the hardly ever seen) skinheads.

Almost everyone I know has one, or want's one. 95% of these are hidden from view most of the time. Shoulders and backs seem to be the most popular for girls.

I myself have two. Both celtic (well, I am a Scot, who was conceived in Cornwall - lol). Both are on my lower back, So I may be slightly bias on the whole tattoo thang. I wanted them for AGES (since I was about 14). I waited til I was 25 before I got my 1st done. I used to LOVE getting temp ones done in the meantime. From this point of view, temp tat's can be very lucrative - just think of all the bands/singers/actors with tat's that teen's want to emulate!!!!

The only person I know who dislikes tattoos is my Mum. But she have very victorian ethics anyway.

If I were you, I'd give it a go.

Just my tuppence worth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back