Add ons to microdermabrasion?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy's Nails

Reaction score
I am going on a course next week to train in Microdermabrasion and wondered how I can package up the treatment? What length sessions should I offer and what should I put it with...a mask and a massage or just on its own? Thanks so much! N

I am going on a course next week to train in Microdermabrasion and wondered how I can package up the treatment? What length sessions should I offer and what should I put it with...a mask and a massage or just on its own? Thanks so much! N
Hi the company you train with will have their treatment procedure and recommendations . I use crystal clear cleanse with face wash carry out The microdermabrasion apply their mini lift mask which is rubberised and just lifts off the face once it has set while this is setting I do a scalp massage then take off the mask then apply the appropriate moisturiser this all takes about 50 mins .

Hi the company you train with will have their treatment procedure and recommendations . I use crystal clear cleanse with face wash carry out The microdermabrasion apply their mini lift mask which is rubberised and just lifts off the face once it has set while this is setting I do a scalp massage then take off the mask then apply the appropriate moisturiser this all takes about 50 mins .

Thank you so much!

Latest posts

Back