Adding a pricelist to Facebook

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lash & Brow Company

Reaction score
Hello,

Apologies if this has been discussed before, tried searching:-((

Does anyone know how to add a pricelist tab to a business page?

X

Hiya!

I've added 2 price lists on my facebook business page, each as a separate 'note'. If you look at the 'squares' normally found along the tab at the side of the 'about' bit, iygwim, you'll find one of the squares called 'notes'. You should be able to click on this and edit the note to add your prices. Take a look at mine, it might give you a better idea of what I mean:

Welcome to Facebook

This is how I've done it anyway. Don't know if anyone has done it differently? HTH and hope I made sense hun xxxx

I wondered this when I did my page but couldn't figure it out, so I did a powerpoint and saved it as a picture, then just added the picture to an album titled prices! If that makes sense! Hth. xx

Thank you ladies for replying x

I think it can only be done with the notes section of FB or it can be added as a picture. ;)

Hiya!

I've added 2 price lists on my facebook business page, each as a separate 'note'. If you look at the 'squares' normally found along the tab at the side of the 'about' bit, iygwim, you'll find one of the squares called 'notes'. You should be able to click on this and edit the note to add your prices. Take a look at mine, it might give you a better idea of what I mean:

Welcome to Facebook

This is how I've done it anyway. Don't know if anyone has done it differently? HTH and hope I made sense hun xxxx

Hi Hetty

Just stumbled across this post. Checked out your page and I have to say Im usually pretty up to date with Facebook but had no idea you could add "notes".

So after checking out your page I went to add prices to my page and cant find the "notes" section on my page. Super confused to say the least.

https://www.facebook.com/CoveBeauty

Any advice more than appreciated!

Thanks Geeks

Latest posts

Back