Additional Lengths & Oakley Academy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Levi Rogers

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to open a trade account with Additional lengths who have trained with Oakley Academy? It is probably worth noting I am not a hairdresser.

I have been told today they wont accept Oakley as they are not Habia accredited but have been reassured by Oakley a number of times they are?

Any help/ guidance/ support would be much appreciated?

Usually all Training Schools recommend good suppliers who their students can open an account with. I am sure someone one here will be able to help you.

I believe it was myself who you spoke to on the telephone earlier.

You can still open a trade account with us, we just wouldn't accept that certificate as it isn't Habia accredited or endorsed but you can supply evidence that you are a registered business. I'm not sure why they are telling you that they are Habia endorsed, you can find all Habia endorsed and accredited courses on their website.

http://www.habia.org/component/com_storelocator/Itemid,419/layout,deafult/view,locations/

I trained with Oakley, they recommend Routes I think, i use them as my budget supplier and they are good! x

I believe it was myself who you spoke to on the telephone earlier.

You can still open a trade account with us, we just wouldn't accept that certificate as it isn't Habia accredited or endorsed but you can supply evidence that you are a registered business. I'm not sure why they are telling you that they are Habia endorsed, you can find all Habia endorsed and accredited courses on their website.

http://www.habia.org/component/com_storelocator/Itemid,419/layout,deafult/view,locations/

Hi,

Thank you - I just want to get to the bottom of why I have been told they are thats all as its very frustrating

I trained with Oakley, they recommend Routes I think, i use them as my budget supplier and they are good! x

Hi,

Im looking for a more higher end supplier do you have any recommendations?

Hi,

Im looking for a more higher end supplier do you have any recommendations?
I use Fabulong! They have a great range of colours, their customer service is great. I had a weft from them which lasted me about 16 months! I think I was very lucky though! x

Latest posts

Back