Additional training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeBeautiful! =]

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. I am wondering what additional training/college course's/university course's I could go on to further my knowledge within the industry.
I am fully qualified in Beauty Therapy NVQ Level 2 & 3, Swedish Massage, Aromastones, Key Skills, & Health, safety, security, and employment standards. Along with you know product house/equipment training such as Elemis, Guinot etc.

But I was wondering if anyone could recommend any course's to further my knowledge in my chosen field. I know this is a bit of a open ended question in regards to, am I looking to go down the business management route, the spa route, etc, but really I am unsure as to what type of course I would like to do, as I have no clue as to what is out there and what is available to me?

So if anyone has been on any additional training & it has opened up more career options in doing so I would love to hear about what course's you attended and how it has helped you with the position you are in now?

Any comments/feedback would be fantastic! Thank you! =] xx

Latest posts

Back