Additives Art Class

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JenBella

Reaction score
Evening all,

Just wondering if any of you have done the Additives Art Class?
I've just emailed to book for the next available date and I'm a tad excited! You get the kit with the course as well, I think 5 additives and a brush and as far as I know it's the new twinkle collection we get so that's even better for a glitter fiend like me.

If anyone has done it please let me know how you got on. I'm not amazing at nail art in terms of using acrylic paints so I'm hoping the additives will be a bit easier to use without fiddling round for ages trying to do even stripes etc, I get frustrated at myself if things aren't perfectly even and matching!

Bonus is I think An*Gel is teaching the class and I love her work so I'm really happy to get to learn from her.

Let us know how you get on. When are you doing it? I am so jealous lol . I have spent a lot of money on some other training this year so can't do it yet lol but it is next on my to do list xxx

Evening all,

Just wondering if any of you have done the Additives Art Class?
I've just emailed to book for the next available date and I'm a tad excited! You get the kit with the course as well, I think 5 additives and a brush and as far as I know it's the new twinkle collection we get so that's even better for a glitter fiend like me.

If anyone has done it please let me know how you got on. I'm not amazing at nail art in terms of using acrylic paints so I'm hoping the additives will be a bit easier to use without fiddling round for ages trying to do even stripes etc, I get frustrated at myself if things aren't perfectly even and matching!

Bonus is I think An*Gel is teaching the class and I love her work so I'm really happy to get to learn from her.

Hi JenBella,

Yes, it's little old me that's teaching the class and I'm really looking forward to it myself.

The first class is this Monday the 12th of November.

Don't worry, there'll be no fiddling around with stripes, I promise ;)

I'll be teaching some really easy to do nail art designs using both CND Shellac and Additives. It won't be complicated at all! The designs are all very wearable and won't take forever to do - we all know that time is money after all.

The new CND Additives Collection is gorgeous, you'll love it!

I can't wait to see you in Dublin :) x

Hiya An*Gel,

Just waiting to hear back from the lovely Kerri, I've just asked for whatever date is available so fingers crossed I shall be seeing you soon!
Really excited to learn from you, will let you know what date I get.
Phew no stripes! X

Hiya An*Gel,

Just waiting to hear back from the lovely Kerri, I've just asked for whatever date is available so fingers crossed I shall be seeing you soon!
Really excited to learn from you, will let you know what date I get.
Phew no stripes! X

Brilliant!! I know the classes are getting booked out fast, so I hope you get a date that suits. :hug:

Booked for the 3rd, last place left for the morning class. I'm down for cancellations as well so if a spot comes up earlier on any of the dates I said I'd take it and work round it.
I'm so excited! I know we get the twinkle collection as part of the course so I will pick up a few of the other additives once I know what I'm doing with them.

Can't wait to meet you x

I did the shellac art and styles class last week using the additives with the lovely Kate in Cheltenham. Had an amazing day. Loved every moment of it. I've just got off the phone to s2, ordered my twinkle collection! Excited much lol

xxx

Latest posts

Back