Adele

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A huge and sad loss to our forum and may i offer my condolences to all those that are going to miss her the most,her family and friends.

I never got to meet you but the kind words and advice you gave me will always be remembered. RIP Adele a very wise and kind lady. xxx

Adele always kept smiling throughout her illness and that's what I will always do when I think of her :hug:

Love and snuggs to her family and sleep tight and sweet dreams lovely lady :hug:

Good night god bless my geeky mum . This place won't ever be the same,my deepest sympathy and love to the family Adel loved so dearly. May you rest peacefully all my love Becki xxxxxxx

Adele panto, Little black book Keegan I will never forget the laughs, the pm's and your wicked sense of humour. You breezed onto the site and just fit in from the start, You were a friend to all and a totally NICE person. We will miss you Adele and C*******s will always remind me of you and make me smile.
We are a family on here and today we have lost one of our own.
Goodnight god bless xxxxxxxxxx

She will always be with us, and through us she lives on. She has touched many of our hearts and lives and will continue to do so through the lovely world that is Geekdom.

A Treasure, in many ways, she will be missed. I count myself fortunate to have known her and it's unfortunate that I could never cross the pond to meet her in person.

To Adele, I raise my glass and will raise a ruckus this weekend, in her honour.
I think although she would be touched by our tears, she would prefer we celebrate her life instead of mourning her passing.

Giant hugs all around.
:hug::cry:

This is such sad news - I didn't know her but from reading posts on FB I knew exactly who it was they were referring to - as her name was one I saw all the time and her posts were always funny to read.

RIP Adele.

xxx

I never met Adele, but did share some pms with her on the site. She was a kind, funny and generous lady with her time and I do so miss her posts on here.

Rest in peace now, Adele, and dream sweet. Condolences to her family. :hug:

God Bless you Adele.
You were around more when I first joined the site, but I was less active, I remember clearly because of your quirky giraffe stuck in my mind! You made me smile on first impression alone!

Its amazing how one person has clearly touched and helped so many lives, and lovely you can continue to do so now with the help and advice you posted here.

I only wish I had joined and used the site earlier so I could have known you more.
:hug::hug:

Such sad news and a loss of a very warm, elegant lady with a cracking sence of humour.....

I shall cherish the moment I very first met you and the little chats we had about our little westies...

Sleep tight lovely lady...:hug::hug:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You were always in my thoughts and prayers and always will be xx

Sleep tight Adele and much love to Paul and Alison xxx

I will always remember your photo with Alison in the pool with your drink and alarm clock xxx I am sure the sun said 10.30am but the clock hands said 5.30pm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :confused::)

xx

You made me smile when I felt sad, your kindness touched my heart and that's hard to do, you reached out to me at a time when I badly needed someone to do just that.
I'm going to miss you, but when ever I do I know I can come here and find you again.
Cheers Adele, I'm raising my glass to your's once again.
:hug::hug:

I had the great honer of meeting this lovely lady twice and being given a huge honer of sitting with her, Alison and Paul at this years Event.
I will have the memory of a vivacious, hilarious, entertaining and most of all loving lady who would do anything to help you.

Rest Forever at Peace with the angles Adele :hug:

I am so sorry to hear this sad news and my heart is with her family at this sad time..
Yes we knew that her time was limited, but its still never the right time when it happens.
We may have lost a friend and super geek but her family's loss is even greater, well heaven has gained another bright shining star, one that will twinkle and bling across the universe....North Star move over, Adele is in the house.

I will miss Adele greatly because of her non nonsense wisdom, her grasp for reality dressed up in her wicked sense of humor. She always inspired me. She had the "IT" factor.....This "IT" factor made her this great compassionate person with great communication skills,with a fantastic sense of fun and a she really liked people, but also never suffered fools silently, she was a great friend and I will miss her.

When she became a Mod she sent me a PM and it just said: I am a Mod, Oh **** now what lol? To which I replied, be yourself and never change. She did us proud right to the very end. I feel very privileged to have known her.

My heartfelt wishes and regards go to Paul and Alison and the rest of her family.
Much love Ruth

There are a lot of glasses being lifted to Adele tonight... what lovely memories you all have of our geeky friend.

I think she'll be looking down from a big fluffy cloud with a glass in her hand too.

Rest in peace Adele and condolences to your family and friends. :hug:

There is a star shining brighter than all the rest in the sky now.
Heres to you adele, may you puff away to your hearts content and clink those glasses forever.
RIP to the funniest lady I knew.
Sweet dreams.
Condolences to your family my heart goes out to them at this sad yet happy time, happy as you are no longer suffering.

Just by the thought of you
I find myself all sad again.
I've lost you, but also gained.
I know I must be grateful,
but my soul is sad for you.

I'll remember you always
for the good you have done,
for the seed you have sown,
for the faith you have given me
and for the example you set.

Yet, I find myself all sad again,
in my thoughts,
in my joys.
My thoughts are closed,
cause you don't look there anymore.

I just so much wish
you could see the harvest of my life
from the seeds you have sown!
Especially now, when it's full in harvest -
I know your soul would have smiled.

But then again, although I'm sad -
I know I'm glad -
cause I know that god has saved you.
I'll rest my heart in that . . .
My favourite picture of you is how I want to remember you always xxxxxxxxx

Adele didn't quite "get" holistic therapies and we came to verbal blows from time to time, but she immediately offered to look after Master Chick for me when I was struggling to get to a course in London! How generous was she?

What WE did agree on was wine!

Have missed your comments for a while now.

and you are missed.

Cheers!!! Adele, it is a true pleasure to know you.

I am so very sorry to hear this news, I don't know what went wrong, I hope my good wishes and condolences reach to her family. I didn't know Adele but I loved that Giraffe and I can't help feeling extremely bereft and disturbed at this sad time.

Here she is with Paul .... it's all in that beautiful smile. Happy times in Spain.

geeg-albums-family%2C+dogs++geeky+friends-picture28829-adele-paul-tollos.jpg

Latest posts

Back