Adele

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such sad news.
A lovely lady, so glad to have seen her at The Events.
Adele you will be missed by so many, all those who loved you.
Sleep tight lovely lady.
x x x :hug: x x x

how very sad.
such a loss for her family and the geek family too.

Adele must have been one of the funiest people I came across here, she will be sadly missed. Love to all her family xxx

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Adele and your family. God bless. :hug:

Love to Adele and her family. It is so sad to lose such a great member of our geeky family but what she brought to us all here will always be remembered.

My thoughts goes to her family and friends. I only knew her from here, but can tell she was a loving caring person, who wasn't afraid to speak up. She will be greatly missed:hug:

Night night Adele - sleep tight.

I will miss you x x x

Big hugs for Paul and Alison x x x

To have touched so many people's lives in such a positive way...Adele, you did yourself proud!ll

I am so thankful to have known you - I have such wonderful memories - I will always think of you with a smile on my face (now that I've dried my tears) :)

I know you would want us all to smile, or preferably, laugh with memories of you. Rest in peace Wonderful Lady.

My lovely friend, whom I never met, but knew very well.

She made me smile, she made me laugh, she made me the Christmas Panto seamstress, and my name went into that little black book on more than one occasion!

I'll miss you Adele ... rest well sweetheart.

My condolences to Paul and Alison at this very difficult time :hug: xxx

Although it was expected, it still came as a shock yesterday when I recieved the news. I too never met Adele in the flesh, but felt a great bond with her here on site through PM's and a shared sense of humour.
I shed several tears yesterday, but I still think on balance I have shed more tears of laughter here on the site with Adele, and that is a great legacy for her to leave.

I think Sam has said it perfectly in his post that she will always be remembered for her humour, friendship, support and steadfast no nonsense fairness.

Thanks for everything Adele, I will miss you:hug:

I was fortunate enough to meet Adele as I started on my journey to learn to do nails. I was hesitant but she encouraged me and told me she had been the same age as me and we were NOT too old to learn something new. She did my nails for me and showed me lots of things and was always there for any questions and to give me encouragement, bless her. I honestly believe without her I wouldn't have got there, her words of encouragement got me through being the 50 yr old in a class of young 'uns and I always remember her words :) I wish I had taken up her offer of the G&T when I was having my nails done but I was driving that day!!

I also remember her delight at having met Geeg and having her nails done by her - that's the way I will remember her.

God bless Adele and thank you xx

We never actually ever did meet but somehow a good friendship developed and you are someone who I now miss dearly.

For sure one day we will finally meet.

At least you can now look down at this earth on a clear cloudless crisp Christmas eve looking at all the lights around the world shining so bright with a wry smirk watching all us Peeps sitting at our PC's missing you :eek::lol::hug:

Be safe Adele :hug:

Last edited:
Its a cruel cruel world when someone is taken so early . It saddens me to hear this news .God bless and sleep tight

xxx

I never had the pleasure of meeting Adele in person, but I know from here she was a superb lady, always ready with an answer, whether serious or tongue in cheek! She will always be remembered and my heartfelt condolences go to Paul and her family.

Heaven has gained a very special angel in Adele.

:hug:

Sarah. xx

I am struggeling to find the right words, and so many others have already summed it up better than i ever could......but

i hope you will have a safe journey to a wonderful place with only joy and happiness and no pain or suffering.......

My thoughts are with you and your family and all your friends!!!
Huge big hugs and all the best
Britta
xxx

I didnt know Adele personally but she answered me in one of my very first posts and I remember thinking I loved her avatar of the girraffe, it made me laugh out loud and its an avatar that you dont forget so it led me to read a lot of her posts and i found them very entertaining and helpful, so it goes to show how she made an impact on even those of us who didnt know her personally. My thoughts go to her family and friends and especially you geeks who knew her well and are feeling her loss today.

RIP

I haven't been around for ages, and didn't even know adele was poorly and am
So shocked and saddened by this news,
Truly a remarkable lady, I certainly will be having a little jink for her xxx

Sleep well Adele, you have obviously impacted so many people in such a positive way that God must have sent you for a reason to this earth. My deepest thoughts and condolences are with Adele's family - both biologial and Geek-ological at this time :hugs:

'Del...I was one of the lucky ones to have had the privilege to have met you.

What a hoot we had at Event (no1)

A kind, generous, most thoughtful lady, amazing humour, warm and caring to others.....a true friend.

Love you mate xxxxxx

Big hugs to Paul, Alison and her family x:hug::hug::hug:

Amb xxx

I didnt get the chance to meet Adele,
but I rember at the EVENT when she was named as geek of the year several people burst into tears ,and then she received a standing ovation from the whole room, I knew then that she must have touched a lot of your lifes ,
There is just so much love in the posts that I have read here I can see how truly special she was to many of you.
my thoughts are with you all .

Latest posts

Back