Adele

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know her either, but just wanted to say my thoughts are with you all x

Dear Nail Geeks,

I hope you all don't mind my crashing this site, but I don't know how else to reach out to the many of you who befriended Adele through Salon Geek.

I don't know how to thank you all for the kind words that you have written here; it goes without saying that Adele was unique and will be sorely missed by all of us. But anyway, many thanks.

Should any of you wish to donate to Adele's chosen charity, St Catherine's Hospice - who gave us both so much help and support during her final months - please go to www.justgiving.co.uk/adelekeegan.

Paul Keegan

:hug::hug::cry:

I didn't know this lady personally, but I do remember the banter her and Nailzoo had on this site which always made me laugh.

R.I.P .... Sleep well and God Bless x

Dear Nail Geeks,

I hope you all don't mind my crashing this site, but I don't know how else to reach out to the many of you who befriended Adele through Salon Geek.
I don't know how to thank you all for the kind words that you have written here; it goes without saying that Adele was unique and will be sorely missed by all of us. But anyway, many thanks.
Should any of you wish to donate to Adele's chosen charity, St Catherine's Hospice - who gave us both so much help and support during her final months - please go to www.justgiving.co.uk/adelekeegan.

Paul Keegan

To see a post with her Giraffe... tugs a bit at the heart...:cry:

Giant hugs to you and yours. Our hearts are with you in every way. We are the ones to thank YOU for letting her while so many hours away with us. It seems the two of you were well paired for your generosity of spirit.

She is with us always :hug: and if you can find some consolation in that, in the way she has touched so many, many people and will CONTINUE to do so via these forums. Not only that, but her generosity was inspirational to many who will carry on in her fashion, and yet again, she'll be contributing in that way.

:hug:

:hug: I sure will miss that wonderful lady, who was so full of humour and wisdom,
I am attatching a link to a powerful song that I think Adele would approve of. When you get to the link, scroll down to Music and click on it. It is a song called "The other side" by Don Conoscenti.

www.connectingtospirit.com

Well........ Adele........ I was away when I heard and I've been trying to come up with words ever since. Probably hard to imagine since I managed to ramble away in letters and postcards!! We spoke in PM often ever since I bought my much treasured bucket bag from you and I did get to see you at both Events. You're voice and wise words will be with me for ever. Like one or two other special Geeks you made a big imprint on me and I will miss you sorely.

Shake them up where ever you are now!!

Love always

Min xxx

Dear Nail Geeks,

Paul Keegan

Still no words but much love and thoughts to you and yours, it's nice to know there is still something we can do for Adele, and you :hug::hug:

Adele, love you muchly, a fab lady, you always made time to help me out and offer advice.....

And yes you always threatened me with that little black book especially when the C word was mentioned.....lol

So Adele darling you will be with me when I buy my first C gift this year and I will send you up a great big smile xx

Rest on now Angel xx

Anne

I've not been around much the past couple of years but I have kept in touch with a few special geeks and was so shocked to hear the sad news. I've just sobbed my way through 6 pages of amazing comments and to see you're husbands post and your avatar just truly did me in.:cry:

Adele, you were truly an amazing woman, I remember decorating you a lighter which you gave to Geeg and I made you another one but never posted it, I feel so guilty for not posting it!!! I will keep it safe for you ;-)

Sleep tight and I will remember you with a drink in my hand later on and have a chuckle at all the funny things I remember about you.

God I cant believe it was a year ago in 21 days that you left us for that big posh garden with never emptying wine glasses in the sky. Still think of you often, have so much to tell you, can you believe it 'Dele, I did it, Im a EA for CND. Geek isn't the same without you sweetie miss you all the time. I hope you still have thse posh ciggies up there and you better be keeping that wine chilled. :hug: xxxx Oh by the way do you think you could have a word with the man upstairs and tell him to lay off the rain, its getting a bit beyond a joke now. xxxx

God I cant believe it was a year ago in 21 days that you left us for that big posh garden with never emptying wine glasses in the sky. Still think of you often, have so much to tell you, can you believe it 'Dele, I did it, Im a EA for CND. Geek isn't the same without you sweetie miss you all the time. I hope you still have thse posh ciggies up there and you better be keeping that wine chilled. :hug: xxxx Oh by the way do you think you could have a word with the man upstairs and tell him to lay off the rain, its getting a bit beyond a joke now. xxxx

Jeni, that brought tears to my eyes!

Yes it's hard to believe it's almost a year... I miss Adele too.

How quickly time has gone without a much valued and loved member :( i didn't know Adele personally but knew from how adored and respected she was here that she certainly was a very, very special Geek.

Hope you are causing havoc up there Adele and i am sure heaven has the most gorgeously manicured angels now as well xxxx

Salon Geek just isn't the same without our Adele ... I miss her too !

i find its not the same now at xmas , gawd we had such fun doing the geek panto , she really made us all pee our pants laughing , mind you can you all imagine what chaos she will be creating up there , lol xx

Salongeek just ain't the same w/o Adele. I miss you, too! :hug:

Well 'Dele, here it is a year since you have been gone and there is not a day when some of us don't think of you.
It really isn't the same without you hunni you are missed so much, your wit, your banter, you no nonsense sense of humour who could sort out an arguement with your sharp but funny replies. Most of all your funny avatar the long necked short legged giraffe.
Will be toasting to you tonight with some of the girls wishing that you could be here in body and not spirit.
Miss you hunni.
xxxxx
We thought of you with love today,
But that is nothing new.
We thought about you yesterday.
And days before that too.
We think of you in silence.
We often speak your name.
Now all we have is memories.
And your picture in a frame.
Your memory is our keepsake.
With which we’ll never part.
God has you in his keeping.
We have you in our heart

You can shed tears that she is gone
Or you can smile because she has lived

You can close your eyes and pray that she will come back
Or you can open your eyes and see all that she has left

Your heart can be empty because you can't see her
Or you can be full of the love that you shared

You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday
Or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday

You can remember her and only that she is gone
Or you can cherish her memory and let it live on

You can cry and close your mind, be empty and turn your back
Or you can do what she would want: smile, open your eyes, love and go on.

1 year passed so quickly Adele, your SG family aften talk about the wonderful memories you created and the amazing times you shared. Although I didn't know you, it doesn't take a genius to know that you were one belter of a woman and even now, 1 year on, the hole that your passing left is still so evident.

There will never be another like you and SG will forever miss you. Raising a glass for you today and thinking of all the people whose lives you touched xxxx :hug: xxx

Really miss this Chick. Thanks for keeping her memory as fresh as she always was

Really miss this Chick. Thanks for keeping her memory as fresh as she always was
You can come join us at the hotel in raising a glass for her tonight Samuel xxx

Raise one for me, Jen! Have a great weekend too. X

Latest posts

Back