Adele's ironing party...................

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...is it a psychedelic carpet?....surely you don't mean it is covered in clothes needing ironed????

Izzie I dont even know If I actually have a carpet in my bedroom, I cant see the floor , for mount washmore.:lol:
Every now and then I do wonder wether I should just throw it all away and buy new stuff ...when I am rich and famous like VB i think thats what I'll do :idea:

Last summer, (or mabey it was the summer before) I did iron every item of clothing in the house, I did plan on doing it every week....it lasted that sunday ,and that sunday only :lol:

ooooh and I agree about twisted Tops ...how annoying !!!

Phew I'm here, better late than never. Now did someone mention getting totally steamed?

Too late Sass....we were all hot air anyway!!!

mmm...I bottled it!!....might get it tomorrow as I now have an ironing like an execution!!!...BTW the one I saw was 3000w....scary!!!!...would it be like a turbo charged Porsche?

mmm...I bottled it!!....might get it tomorrow as I now have an ironing like an execution!!!...BTW the one I saw was 3000w....scary!!!!...would it be like a turbo charged Porsche?

3000w now thats just showing off :eek::lol:

Aw c'mon Izzy, you know you want to, Join the club, become one of the old boilers:green::green::green:

Having just returned from my hols, there's bound to be an ironing mountain as big as a house, but I'd just like to put my point across here ...

I DON'T DO IRONING!!!!
My local dry cleaner's profits will be going up shortly again I think! :lol:

I can finally join the party:lol:
We are eating on our laps in the lounge cos the dinner table can not be seen for the ironing on the top.. (i,ll do it tomorrow:lol::lol:) oh I think i said that last week:eek:

Wheres that bottle of wine.. is it wine aclock yet:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back