Adele's ironing party...................

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
I don't believe I am doing this, but Izzy says I need to organize one (probably cos she is jealous of my steam generator thingy.

Right I am poised with a shirt on the board and a glass (OK bottle of wine) on the worktop.
Has anybody got a better idea for a party cos its a bit late for me even with Mervin.
(Mervin the Morphy Richards Miracle):green:

(I cant believe I started this thread):o:o:o

I.m with you on this.. if there is any time a bottle of wine is needed its when ironing:irked:.. I hate it:cry::cry: I am naughty cos i leave ine till no one has any cloths then i do it:eek:..

Have a bottle for me..:lol::lol: and ill send my ironing down by fed x tomorrow

I'm weird because I do abserloutly HATE ironing..but I do think its really satisfying to turn a crinkly mess...into a beautifully crisp garment .

LMAO......NOT YET!!!

I haven't gone out and bought my sooper dooper steam ironing machine!!
Anyway ironing is a daytinme activity...always to be done whilst watching Neighbours and Doctors.......although is that too early for a glass of wine?

Maybe it should be more of a competition....You know with a start & close time...then we all say how many items we got ironed in that time!!!!

Winner will get sent everyone else's ironing for a week!!!! :lol:!!!!!

(I really should be answering Cathie's fab intelligent thread you know!!!)

well if you all love ironing so much you can do mine i have about 15 tonnes of it :lol: lmfao

LMAO Izzy :green:
Now if I was reeeaally brave (which I am not )
I would take a picture of my bedroom floor ..Id have all entrants quaking behind their ironing boards.:lol:

I love parties but hate ironing - so can I still come? :lol::lol:

I have my super duper steam generator but its so good I dont have any ironing to do tonight :) So someone pass me a drink large please.

I love parties but hate ironing - so can I still come? :lol::lol:

Nah...sorry love, not tonight!!

Only kidding!!...with my sore throat though I really sounded like a burly bouncer (sorry door steward!) when I said that!!!!:lol:

i don't mind it but have to be in the mood...(kinda reminds me of something else...:smack:)

what i don't like is ...

rolled up jeans that have been washed and dried rolled up...

rubber/plastic motif things that i always end up catching with the iron...

and some tops just don't line up right...its like the seams have decided they no longer want to go in the same direction...so you start at the bottom and line them up...work your way up to the top and then the neck is twisted :irked:

i think you should down the bottle and then you wont care about the irioning...

I don't believe I am doing this, but Izzy says I need to organize one (probably cos she is jealous of my steam generator thingy.

Right I am poised with a shirt on the board and a glass (OK bottle of wine) on the worktop.
Has anybody got a better idea for a party cos its a bit late for me even with Mervin.
(Mervin the Morphy Richards Miracle):green:

(I cant believe I started this thread):o:o:o

no way jose
hate ironing
i leave it for my o/h :green::green::green:

Aw jeez....watch out...theres the rowdies in!!
Pubs must have shut down their way!!!

Aw jeez....watch out...theres the rowdies in!!
Pubs must have shut down their way!!!

hey Amb, do you think she means us babe...?

we're classy birds ya know...we know all the words to agadoo and we never drink from pints without a straw !!

LMAO Izzy :green:
Now if I was reeeaally brave (which I am not )
I would take a picture of my bedroom floor ..Id have all entrants quaking behind their ironing boards.:lol:

So many different images come to mind here......are you lying on the floor?...is it a psychedelic carpet?....surely you don't mean it is covered in clothes needing ironed????
Now if it was Adeles's floor I would know it would be covered in empty bottles ..:lol::lol::lol:)

Right here I am with the crinkled boxers, t-shirts and steam generator, I've had mine for 3 years and his name is Steamy Steve! I also have booze which is a must at any of Adele's parties.

I am ready to get steaming!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

I dont even know where my ironing board or iron is i have to say. But I know where the beer is :)

Oh boy I've thrown some weird parties but this takes the biscuit apologies to all - I'll have a better theme next time:green:

I dont even know where my ironing board or iron is i have to say. But I know where the beer is :)

Good job I couldn't make it. I don't even have an iron!:o:o:o Managed some wine last night, though. :green:

Good job I couldn't make it. I don't even have an iron!:o:o:o Managed some wine last night, though. :green:

All of a sudden i dont feel so bad lol. I NEVER EVER Iron. If hubby wants something doing then he does it himself. I did iron my daughters dress last year sometime but luckily she is a trouser girl lol.

Rachel xxx

All of a sudden i dont feel so bad lol. I NEVER EVER Iron. If hubby wants something doing then he does it himself. I did iron my daughters dress last year sometime but luckily she is a trouser girl lol.

Rachel xxx

:lol: My hubby's a gardener so never needs anything ironed. If he wants a shirt for a night out he goes round a mate's and borrows his!

Latest posts

Back