Advanced facial training in London, advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GLOWWESTW10

Reaction score
Please can anyone help me. I am looking to do some further training in advanced facial treatments and need some help choosing where to train. I am CIBTAC/CIDESCO qualified and am looking to train in skin peeling and Dermapen skin needling. I would be interested in learning in general about advance aesthetics. I looked at Advance Clinic training and consultancy who sound great but then saw an old thread on here where people were not saying good things at all. Any suggestions ? Many thanks in advance. Lisa

Dally Durant has teamed up with LCB where they are offering aesthetic courses at level 4 and here funding is available (subject to circumstances). X

Please can anyone help me. I am looking to do some further training in advanced facial treatments and need some help choosing where to train. I am CIBTAC/CIDESCO qualified and am looking to train in skin peeling and Dermapen skin needling. I would be interested in learning in general about advance aesthetics. I looked at Advance Clinic training and consultancy who sound great but then saw an old thread on here where people were not saying good things at all. Any suggestions ? Many thanks in advance. Lisa
What do you already offer? You can go ahead and train with Dermapen and chooses a peels company who will also train you regardless of further training and as suggested, you can do a level 4 qualification with a training provider, giving you a level 4 in peels and needling.

I've fairly recently started offering peels (Dermogenera by Victoria Ammoscato) and Dermapen (by Dermapen). Some of my training has been fantastic - notably that with Victoria who I also did further needling training with. Her knowledge, information and training was superb.

Alongside all this I've chosen to also do a Level 4 NVQ with Sally Durant (as mentioned above). Excellent training and material.

The choices are yours but none of them are cheap x

Latest posts

Back