Advanced facials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

mischicks

Reaction score
Looking to add to my facial treatments. What do you find the most popular advanced facials are? Dermaplaning, microdermabrasion, caci, etc etc??

Lise82

Reaction score
Dermaplaning and microdermabrasion are always a hit and they have amazing results. Radio frequency is another treatment that is becoming popular for lifting

Sent from my SM-G930F using SalonGeek mobile app

squidgernetball

Ubergeek
Reaction score
@mischicks I mainly only offer advanced facials now. I use Radio Frequency, CACI and so on. Another thing you can add to take your facials up a level is peels. I teach and distribute for Dermogenera in the uk. A very results driven range of products and peels with great results. These are after one peel. Please pm me if you’d like more info x

mischicks

Reaction score
Thank you xx

pearce

Reaction score
Do you mind me asking which radio frequency machine you recommend please? [emoji4]

squidgernetball

Ubergeek
Reaction score
Do you mind me asking which radio frequency machine you recommend please? [emoji4]
I’m using the thermavisage RF8 from Carlton. Lovely treatment to have and great results - and not cripplingly expensive x

SR84

Reaction score
@mischicks I mainly only offer advanced facials now. I use Radio Frequency, CACI and so on. Another thing you can add to take your facials up a level is peels. I teach and distribute for Dermogenera in the uk. A very results driven range of products and peels with great results. These are after one peel. Please pm me if you’d like more info x
That’s amazing!

holisticzoe

Reaction score
Another vote for Dermplaning, microdermabrasion, I also do quite a peels peels in winter and microcurrent facials, I use Eve Taylor products with most treatments and occasionally do a traditional facial.

Latest posts