Advanced facials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mischicks

Reaction score
Looking to add to my facial treatments. What do you find the most popular advanced facials are? Dermaplaning, microdermabrasion, caci, etc etc??

Dermaplaning and microdermabrasion are always a hit and they have amazing results. Radio frequency is another treatment that is becoming popular for lifting

Sent from my SM-G930F using SalonGeek mobile app

@mischicks I mainly only offer advanced facials now. I use Radio Frequency, CACI and so on. Another thing you can add to take your facials up a level is peels. I teach and distribute for Dermogenera in the uk. A very results driven range of products and peels with great results. These are after one peel. Please pm me if you’d like more info x
40731ea77ff5dbc6f04e68a52f281a55.jpg

Do you mind me asking which radio frequency machine you recommend please? [emoji4]

Do you mind me asking which radio frequency machine you recommend please? [emoji4]

I’m using the thermavisage RF8 from Carlton. Lovely treatment to have and great results - and not cripplingly expensive x

@mischicks I mainly only offer advanced facials now. I use Radio Frequency, CACI and so on. Another thing you can add to take your facials up a level is peels. I teach and distribute for Dermogenera in the uk. A very results driven range of products and peels with great results. These are after one peel. Please pm me if you’d like more info x
40731ea77ff5dbc6f04e68a52f281a55.jpg

That’s amazing!

Another vote for Dermplaning, microdermabrasion, I also do quite a peels peels in winter and microcurrent facials, I use Eve Taylor products with most treatments and occasionally do a traditional facial.

Latest posts

Back