Advanced Lash Training - Can't find anything suitable

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elliebee

Reaction score
I've been trying to find a suitable Advanced Lash Training course for about 6 months now and, although I have thoroughly researched my options, I can't seem to find anything suitable.

I am already a good lasher, but I want to become a great lasher and, I think, that to excel at what you do you have to be always looking to improve your skills and knowledge

One option is to book with Training Schools or Academies which, on further investigations, seem to be in someone's spare room.

Now, don't misunderstand. I have absolutely no problems with people working from home - (I do) but please be honest about it. Don't sell it as something it isn't. And don't expect me to pay Training School or Academy prices either. I have ruled these ones out on priniciple.

I have also considered the Nouveau masters training but I have heard such mixed reveiws of this course/company that I don't want to take the chance of paying out a lot of money to be left disappointed.

Does anyone know of any other options that may be available.

Thanks

Hi
A H Francis do a master course (they sent the info to me with my lash kit and stuff about training) - I can't comment on the course though as i'm just learning lashes and go on my first course in May.
Choccy xx

Thanks Choccy,

I think I looked into that in the past and, before I could do their masters course, I had to do a conversion course and buy their kit.

I have enough kit to start my own shop so I didn't want to have to buy more!

I'm beginning to think there is nothing suitable out there :sad:

Hi Elliebee.....
As you know, I was in the exact same situation as you over a year ago and I too did my research. I wanted to do a Master's Course and I chose LASH by Francesca. I was so impressed with her training that when I told her that there was NOTHING like this in Ireland available to lash techs over here, she offered me the opportunity to provide her training over here in Ireland.
It doesn't matter if training is provided in someone's home once the facilities are professional. What you pay for is the skills and experience of the trainer. Francesca offers one-to-one training so bigger "training school" premises are not a requirement for that kind of mentoring. And mentoring is what you get with Francesca. It doesn't just end there, with the Master's Course. She makes herself available for continuous support after the course. I strive to provide the same for my Irish students. The detail that Francesca goes into on her Master's Course is amazing! Check it out! Talk soon xx

oppps! just started a new thread on academies and houses.:o

Hi Elliebee.....
As you know, I was in the exact same situation as you over a year ago and I too did my research. I wanted to do a Master's Course and I chose LASH by Francesca. I was so impressed with her training that when I told her that there was NOTHING like this in Ireland available to lash techs over here, she offered me the opportunity to provide her training over here in Ireland.
It doesn't matter if training is provided in someone's home once the facilities are professional. What you pay for is the skills and experience of the trainer. Francesca offers one-to-one training so bigger "training school" premises are not a requirement for that kind of mentoring. And mentoring is what you get with Francesca. It doesn't just end there, with the Master's Course. She makes herself available for continuous support after the course. I strive to provide the same for my Irish students. The detail that Francesca goes into on her Master's Course is amazing! Check it out! Talk soon xx

Thank you Ms Diva. x

I am aware of Francesca's Academy

Latest posts

Back