Advertising by wearing a personalised hoodie!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im loving this idea, i have a tshirt printed for when im leaflet dropping but love the keep calm....... just dont know what to have!! im a nail tech

siobrennan, what about keep calm and extend??

I've decided on keep calm...and book a little TLC nails with my web address and salon name on the reverse.

The sellers name is Mark and is happy to put text on the back for an extra fee

xx

Keep calm and be pampered!!

That's what I'm going for :)

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

Marking for later - its a FAB idea!!

xx

Never any harm. My mate does dog grooming and I keep pushing her to get one for when she walks her dogs.
This made me chuckle - beauty thread- dogs grooming! Lol! Must be my sence of humour! :D

Thanks girls for all your replies and now loving the idea of black hoodie with pink writing!

Also just ordered some personalised keep calm keyrings to give to clients, so they can never lose my number!

Thanks girls for all your replies and now loving the idea of black hoodie with pink writing!

Also just ordered some personalised keep calm keyrings to give to clients, so they can never lose my number!
Sounds great, post pics when you get them! Xx

what a good idea!!! i dont know what i could do though.... majority of my bookings are hair extensions and wedding/prom parties......

... how about Keep Calm and Get an Updo! lol x

i like that too! could maybe get 2 if payday is a good un! i wouldnt have these off my back though, terrible for hoodies when im not working!!! all good advertising! great thread!!!

I have a hoodie from spreadshirt which I use for advertising. It definately grabs peoples attention.

I love this idea :) so good for if you just pop to the shops etc. Universitys have them so why shouldnt we :)

I love this idea! I'm thinking I might get 2 - keep calm and get pampered and keep calm and get lashed. Great idea. I love hoodies too, and am always in them. Winter is on it's way here, so I can start wearing them straight away! :)

I have a hoody and my uniform personalised. I get mine from www.inkthreadable.co.uk. They can put anything you want on whatever you want. Just thought I'd share that xx

im loving this idea, i have a tshirt printed for when im leaflet dropping but love the keep calm....... just dont know what to have!! im a nail tech

siobrennan, what about keep calm and extend??

Keep calm and get lashed?? :wink2:

I love this idea! I'm thinking I might get 2 - keep calm and get pampered and keep calm and get lashed. Great idea. I love hoodies too, and am always in them. Winter is on it's way here, so I can start wearing them straight away! :)

Well that will teach me to read all posts before replying :lol:

had a look for ideas last night and there is a website called keep calm!! with ideas

here are some of them:
Keep calm and get shellac
Keep calm and get your nails done
Keep calm and visit xyz beauty salon
keep calm and get nails polished
keep calm and get gelished
keep calm and ring xyz

the list is endless!!

I am LOVING this idea!!
I'm online ordering ours now :D

Keep calm & get lashed - love it! :D

Would love to see some pics when you guys get em :) I practically live in hoodies, least one of these might pay for itself hehe

Did anyone get a hoodie? How have you found it

Latest posts

Back