Advertising by wearing a personalised hoodie!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brookfield

Reaction score
Ideas please....see link am thinking
'keep calm and have a massage'
then with my name/number on the back and hoodie in pink.

I wouldn't be wearing this for treatments, I mean just out and about/picking kids up from school etc, what are your thoughts?

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

Hun I am LOVING this idea!!! X

Never any harm. My mate does dog grooming and I keep pushing her to get one for when she walks her dogs.

Aahhhh! Bring on pay day! That's a brilliant idea!

Fab idea!!! X

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

I was thinking of doing something similar, so will be good to hear everyones thoughts.. Lets face it we all need all the advertising we can get!...........

How about a black hoodie with your lettering in a fuschia pink maybe? Would make it really stand out then...just a thought...

Excellent idea think I will be getting hoodie made :hug:

Good luck i think its a really good idea! xx

I also am thinking of doing this idea and maybe t-shirts good luck xx

I think it's a great idea, good luck xx

I love this idea. Think I'll be getting myself one! With they put your logo on it?

I want one! Brilliant idea! What do you think the quality is like...?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Brilliant idea....am going to order one but not sure what to say maybe Keep clam and have a manicure? Am a nail tech

Client just told told me to have: I'm a beautician not a magician!...lol

Tina

A little TLC,
That's genius, if only more clients thought like that!
I wish I was a therapist now xx

what a good idea!!! i dont know what i could do though.... majority of my bookings are hair extensions and wedding/prom parties......

im loving this idea, i have a tshirt printed for when im leaflet dropping but love the keep calm....... just dont know what to have!! im a nail tech

siobrennan, what about keep calm and extend??

im loving this idea, i have a tshirt printed for when im leaflet dropping but love the keep calm....... just dont know what to have!! im a nail tech

siobrennan, what about keep calm and extend??

oooh now thats nice!! i like that!! im thinking either cerise pink with black or black with cerise pink! xxx
what about keep calm and nail it? (if thats rubbish i appologise my brain isnt working at all today!!

what a good idea!!! i dont know what i could do though.... majority of my bookings are hair extensions and wedding/prom parties......

Keep calm carry on and book hair extensions

Sounds good to me x

Latest posts

Back