Advertising for new tech. or salon space to rent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bodacious

Reaction score
Where would you look as a technician if you wanted to find out about

A: a job
B: salon space to rent

I have both on offer and apart from putting itonthe window where else would be good.

i have tried the sits vac in the local paper to no avail.

wot about the job center, i think they do it online now,or on the notice board at the wholesalers i know they have a board at designer nails, hope this is of some help

Yeah agree with Dee, the first place i would look would be the jobcentre or maybe put a post on here x

Bodacious said:

I have both on offer and apart from putting itonthe window where else would be good.

the job centre online always have Nail Technician vacancies on their web site and its free i think...

I have had one with the job centre since February and zilch.

I di dask at the local wholesalers but hey dont offer any adverts for salons ect ect

This is why I am so stumped as to where to try to reach other techs ect

Bodacious said:
I have had one with the job centre since February and zilch.

I di dask at the local wholesalers but hey dont offer any adverts for salons ect ect

This is why I am so stumped as to where to try to reach other techs ect
Why dont you put a post on here and see if you get any feedback? x

I did, but nothing

Hi there, not that i have any experience with this but ....

Id definately put a sign in your window and also have you tried (sorry .....) other nail technician web sites such as nailtechuk ??? there maybe users on there who are not on here - SHOCK EH !!! but just maybe you never know

Im not sure of other nail technicians sites so cant help further but someone maybe able to come up with a list for you or suggest others ?

kx

Bodacious said:
I did, but nothing

I have a lovely sign up in the window and thank you for that other web address I will try that one as well

how about asking your local college tutors if they have any students soon to qualify and be looking for a job?

Flanakat
x

Are you looking to rent the space on a self employed basis? I do this but it is quite rare. Very few people want to take the leap into self employedom and will only be employed. Have you tried an advert in your local college?

I rent space in a hairdressers and I had the reverse problem. I had been working from home / mobile for 2 years and wanted to get back into the workplace but didn't know where to look. It actually came about by accident when I came across an old hairdresser of mine in Sally's and we got chatting. Said I was looking to rent space and she said her old salon was desperate to rent some! They had had quite a few enquiries but nobody who would have fitted in. A year later I have taken on 2 part time staff and business is good.
I guess luck has a part to play, but just keep spreading the word! The right person will come along soon.

Bodacious said:

also you could put a post on www.babtac.com , coz there are few people on there that have not heard of this site, i am always telling people to have a look on here, hope this helps

Thanks guys for all the advice

Hi
Network Cornwall is a good place to ask, also The Attic in Wadebridge are looking for self employed nail technician

hope that helps

Latest posts

Back