Advertising from tablet in salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julesbeauty

Reaction score
What are peoples thoughts to playing a slideshow of photos with treatments/offers from my tablet. Would have it on a display for clients to see whilst waiting and have nails done?

Thanks

Excellent idea.

What are peoples thoughts to playing a slideshow of photos with treatments/offers from my tablet. Would have it on a display for clients to see whilst waiting and have nails done?

Thanks

Many years ago when electronic photo frames were all the rage I used one of those instead. Loaded all my photos and just let it play over and over. No chance of damaging a tablet, photo frames are cheaper to replace :eek:

I’ve done this. A great talking point x

Many years ago when electronic photo frames were all the rage I used one of those instead. Loaded all my photos and just let it play over and over. No chance of damaging a tablet, photo frames are cheaper to replace :eek:
Me too. It works very well x

Just noticed we have very similar business names x

Just noticed we have very similar business names x

Really? I'm Trinity Nails, have been since 2004. I'm in Brighton but currently being driven mad by phone calls from Leeds who have a shopping centre called the Trinity Centre with a nail bar in it so everyone is googling Trinity Nails and phoning me. They get pretty shirty when I deny offering student discounts and say I'm not open over the weekends until I realise they are calling from Leeds not Sussex.

I suggest a large TV (or two) running a slideshow from a laptop

Latest posts

Back