Advertising ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinacrawshaw

Reaction score
Hi im currently working as a mobile nail tech and could do with some new advertising ideas? What works best? Iv recently had an add in local papers and not had one responce. I drop leflets locally and in the shops in town. Does anyone have the stickers on their car advertising that their a mobile tech? Is it worth it? Does anyone know anywhere in the dewsbury area that i can get it done? x

Sassu has written an article... the Sassy Guide to advertising... you will find it in Tutorials I think.... or under Biz?

Sassy will probably tell you where to find it in a minute!

Hope this helps :hug:

The best advertising I have had is reccomendations from a mobile hairdresser. She has put loads of business my way !

Maybe you could contact one in your area & you could reccommend each other to your clients.

Good idea,i know a few mobile hair dressers!

I have car magnetics, its good for the "getting your name out there" aspect. They only cost me £37 so they were a great buy look wicked too

Hi im currently working as a mobile nail tech and could do with some new advertising ideas? What works best? Iv recently had an add in local papers and not had one responce. I drop leflets locally and in the shops in town. Does anyone have the stickers on their car advertising that their a mobile tech? Is it worth it? Does anyone know anywhere in the dewsbury area that i can get it done? x

Never had much response from local papers myself.

Car ad works quite well though.

Latest posts

Back