Advertising?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perfecttennails

Reaction score
Hi, I don't know if this is the correct category but I wondered how you guys go about advertising your home nail businesses. I have a page on Facebook, an advert on gumtree and have listed myself with yell.com and the like but I still don't seem to be pulling in clients. My prices are very competitive in my area so wondered if anyone had any ideas? xx

I have also took leafets round donated gift vouchers to charities and schools not really helped much also doing flyers for proms it just takes time

Sent from my LG-E610 using SalonGeek mobile app

Have you done any leaflet drops ?

I did one a few weeks ago, just the estate I live on and id had two emails within an hour of getting home !

I have just started using twitter for my business but to be honest I've not had any business from it and all it seems to be is local business following each other.

Have you done any leaflet drops ?

I did one a few weeks ago, just the estate I live on and id had two emails within an hour of getting home !

I have just started using twitter for my business but to be honest I've not had any business from it and all it seems to be is local business following each other.

No I haven't done any drops yet, that is a good idea :) what did you post through their doors? Just a price list and business card? xx

Have you got a website? Tried networking groups local to you? X

Have you got a website? Tried networking groups local to you? X

Hi, I don't have a website but I have a Facebook page? How would I network local groups, sorry I am a bit dim :( x

Latest posts

Back