Advertising

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claire@Perfect

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm from Leeds, Just about to rent a room above a hairdressers. Can anyone recommend a company for printing leaflets and window signs????

Any suggestions for designs and what attracts customers would also be greatly appreciated

x:confused:

Claire

Have Pmd you chick, Im not sure if we are allowed to plug companies on here so took safe option!! (*rubs glowing halo!!*)

I had vinyl put into 2 windows and it cost me about £120.

I'm getting my new place done, just my biz name and a strap line with a flower logo and I've been given 2 quotes, one for £220 and one for £75. So, it pays to get a few people in to give quotes.

the good thing about vinyl is that it doesn't damage the window and can be removed if you leave.

also consider an A board.

Vista print is good for leaflets and gift vouchers etc
but do not subscribe to their newsletters as they charge about £10 per month and dont tell you hth

do they really?! I get emails from them every week, does this mean for each email I get charged ten pounds?! crikey!

do you mind pming me the details to, as i have just started renting a room in a hairdressers. thank you x

do they really?! I get emails from them every week, does this mean for each email I get charged ten pounds?! crikey!
It depends if you have subscribed with them,
they charge £10 per month not per email hun,
check your bank statement to make sure no money has been taken, if it has get in touch with them straight away and tell them you were not aware they would take money and they usually give you it back,
i get emails with offers from them too but they don't take any money from me hth

Latest posts

Back